Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will be provided:
• 2 six foot tables
• Hot water to fill chafers
• Disposable 6” plates
• Disposable forks
• Volunteers at the door to help unload/trash removal
These items are not provided by the event:
• Tablecloths & skirting
• Extension cords
• Table decor
• Literature (menus, coupons, etc)
• Disposable soup bowls & spoons
• Chafing dishes & other serving pieces
• Film wrap & towels for clean up
- Thank you for participating, we have two tickets for your staff working the event.
- Our event begins promptly at 4 p.m., so we ask that you begin setting up by 2 pm.
- All participants must staff their tables until 7 p.m. No breaking down prior to 7.
- Hot food must be transported hot and kept in self-heating containers. Wisp ovens/stove tops are not available for heating food.
- Please help us thank Wisp for their generous hospitality by keeping the facility clean. Thank you for supporting Garrett Trails.